The Presbyterian Hunger Program is leading a delegation to Nicaragua, and you are invited!
January 8-15, 2011
Participants will experience the benefits of Fair Trade first-hand when they visit coffee and sewing cooperatives. The delegation is perfect for anyone involved in a congregation, college or camp that uses Fair Trade coffee, tea or T-shirts. It’s also great for anyone who has hosted a holiday bazaar with Fair Trade products, or simply wants to learn more.
• Meet Fair Trade farmers and artisans
• Pick coffee and stay in homes of farming families
• Meet the women who sew Sweat-Free Ts
• Build community with fellow Presbyterians
• Learn about Nicaragua, Fair Trade and more!
See more details and download the application. Applications are due November 22.
Please consider joining us!