Travel to ISRAEL and PALESTINE, April 27-May 12, 2011, on a seminar led by Dr. Duncan Ferguson (360 331-1322 email@example.com), Dr. Robert Sawyer (Executive Director of Pilgrims of Ibillin, firstname.lastname@example.org) and George Shalabi (Board of the Pilgrims and native Palestinian).
The cost of the trip is $2,995 which includes travel, housing and most of the meals. Registration deadline is December 15.
Registration materials are available at the following locations:
- First Presbyterian Church, Snohomish 360 568-6498 (Ann and Charlie Lewis).
- Renewal Ministries Northwest, 425 361 7953 (Denise Easter and Dianna Kunce).
- Langley United Methodist Church, 360 221-4233 (Mary Vergin)
- North Puget Sound Presbytery, 425 355.0922
- Synod of Alaska-Northwest 206 448 6403.
Please register by December 15 in order to get the special travel rate offered by Delta Airlines.
The are three goals for the trip:
1. To gain a deeper understanding of the biblical landscape and narrative
2. To nurture a more profound spirituality through this pilgrimage to holy sites
3. To appreciate and understand more fully the complex political realities of the region