1. Hire and supervise Nursery Care Providers.
2. Select and prepare curriculum for Sunday children’s mentors to use, beginning after Labor Day.
3. Support adults, especially parents, in coordinating and hosting activities that build spiritual friendship among youth (e.g. Bible study, prayer meetings, recreational and social events).
4. Work with all staff and congregation members to integrate children and youth into active roles in worship and mission.
• Working Relationships
1. This position is under the supervision of the pastor and Session, and includes regular meetings with the pastor.
2. This position includes a liaison from the Session.
3. Attend weekly staff meetings.