KIDS’ CHURCH MINISTRY INTERNSHIP
Our Kids Church Intern will have the opportunity to work with the Mt. View Leadership Team to develop a thriving ministry for kids and families. There will be much room for creativity and exploration as we work together to build a ministry that is rooted in Jesus Christ and helps children discover what it means to be a follower of Jesus.
Mt. View is a small, intergenerational community with a handful of growing families, with kids ranging from newborn to late elementary school. We love the intergenerational experience and want to continue to provide opportunities for overlap in our learning - young and old alike. We also acknowledge the need for age-appropriate engagement with the gospel, so that our kids can explore and discovery in ways that are relevant to their young, inquisitive minds.
Our hope as a church is to create a safe and loving place where kids are...
• Nurtured in the Christian faith
• Consistently reminded that they are beloved children of God
• Encouraged to explore and share their unique creativity and gifts
• Invited to participate as a people of hope in our community
The Kids Church Intern will work directly with the Pastor. Our Intern will meet weekly with the Pastor to pray, to plan, and to talk about areas of learning and discovery.
• 10-15 hours a week
• 1 year commitment
• Compensation TBD
• 2 weeks vacation; medical benefits are not available for this position