Menucha Retreat & Conference Center is hosting a retreat called Pastors Unplugged from February 1-4, 2015. "The Science of Sabbath Rest."
It’s a time for pastors to:
- Disconnect with their usual lives.
- Learn new skills and study subjects related to their work.
- Talk with other pastors to share experiences in this challenging line of work.
- Strengthen the bonds of collegial relationships.
- Rest, reflect and revitalize themselves to return to their churches with a renewed sense of purpose.
Overview: The Rev. Katie Pate from Milwaukie Presbyterian Church joins us this year as our collaborative facilitator. This retreat will provide time, space, strategies and practices to inspire reflection on what matters most in life and ministry. It will offer research findings and resources to support pastors in making time for their professional well-being.