- Collaborate with the Executive Director to create and implement integrated communications strategy that reinforces key messages consistently across communications channels.
- Develop opportunities for media exposure for MLP, via press releases, advertising and coverage of events
- Co-Convene with MLP Board point person the Editorial Board blogger team.
- Create, schedule, and monitor social media content including Facebook and Twitter.
- Create bi-weekly e-newsletters including identifying and soliciting content, writing, and formatting text and photos.
- Oversee website content creation and monitor for accuracy, up-to-date news, active links, and consistency across organizational pages.
- Coordinate the production, printing, and distribution of MLP mass mailings including the More Light Update, quarterly appeal letters, and other documents as requested.
- Manage registrations for MLP’s bi-annual National Conference, General Assembly events, and smaller events. Create registration forms and documents as needed to assist Board members in managing conferences and events.