Rose Hill Presbyterian Church[i] (Kirkland, WA) is looking for a caring and inviting person to fill our part-time (12 hours per week) Ordained position of “Minister of Care and Community.” The person in his position could be someone who is retired from full-time ministry, recently graduated from seminary, a “member-at-large” who would simply like a part-time ministry position. If you or someone you know would be interested in this important position in the life of Rose Hill, please contact the church at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-827-4649.
[i] RHPC is currently a PC(USA) church that is working with our denomination to change denominational affiliation to ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians. That change will likely happen in 2016.
The purpose of this position is to foster Christian care and community within the body of Christ at Rose Hill Presbyterian Church in Kirkland, WA. We seek a candidate who:
● Contagiously loves Jesus and people
● Engages in activities/spiritual disciplines which will deepen their personal faith.
● Ministers from a place of compassion, creativity, intentionality, and authenticity.
● Is able to be a compassionate listener, a bringer of “Good News” into hard situations, and can invite and inspire people to community in small groups.
● Is a team player with Staff and volunteers, is unafraid to speak the truth in love, leads by example, and is a person of caring and compassion.
The person in this position will be the lead staff person in working with the Senior Pastor, the Deacons, and Parish Ministry to provide pastoral care to the people of Rose Hill, and will also be the lead staff person to support, develop, and grow our small group ministry.