CHURCH ORGANIST – PART-TIME
We seek to faithfully follow Jesus Christ in the 21st century, pursuing vibrant worship, spiritual formation, and service to others. Ministries to children and youth are of paramount importance to our PCUSA community. Today we are a vital community of approximately 200 members and friends. At Redmond Presbyterian (RPC), we want each person to know they matter to God and to us.
· Provide organ and piano music for all worship services and other church functions
· Accompany church choir during weekly rehearsal (beginning in September)
· Work closely with the Director of Traditional Music to encourage musical participation from members of the congregation through presentation of hymns
· Display a proficient and professional level of musical talent from training and experience
· Capable of communicating in a friendly and concise manner with Pastor, church choir, praise team, and members of the congregation
· Dependable and consistent in attendance, with a devotion to music
Salary/Benefits: Compensation is commensurate upon experience. Working hours will average 6 – 8 hours per week, with an expectation of flexibility to accommodate seasonal variations. Final work schedule must be negotiated with Pastor.
Start date: Early September
Send Application via email to: Redmond Presbyterian Church, email@example.com. Include resume and reference contacts (phone and/or e-mail)