If you’ve ever wondered whether seminary was for you, Seattle Pacific Seminary invites you to explore your calling and vocation at Discernment Weekend on November 1 and 2.
Discernment Weekend offers a day and a half of teaching, prayer, discussion, thoughtful challenge, worship, fellowship, and food with Seattle Pacific Seminary faculty, and students, along with others who are considering seminary.
Friday and Saturday, November 1 and 2, 2013
SPU campus, Kingswood House (adjacent to campus), and downtown Seattle
$25 (includes snacks and dinner on Friday, and breakfast on Saturday)
- Meet SPS faculty and students.
- Learn about our MDiv, MA in Theology, and Dual Degree programs.
- Participate in thoughtful discussions from SPS faculty on vocation and discernment.
- Talk with SPS students about their discernment process and Seminary experience.
- Engage in prayerful discernment in worship and community with others.
- Get to know students over late-night social outings in Downtown Seattle.