Corrections (to be added to the slides at a later date):
- The Second Presbyterian Church of Seattle (now Bethany Presbyterian Church) was founded in 1888, not 1887.
- There was no “Woodland” in 1888.
- “Lakewood” was located on 51st St in the Rainier Valley.
- Grace PC did not combine with Cherry St to become Madrona in 1953. Grace was closed in 1953 due to lack of funds. The congregation shrank until it could not sustain itself. Grace closed in 1953. Its 31 members transferred to Madrona and the proceeds from sale of its property were used to renovate the Madrona manse, but there was no merger.