7/11/16 update from the Board of Pensions:
Log on to the New Benefits Connect Today
Beginning today (7/11/16), the new Benefits Connect is live -- and it's your one-stop shop for everything related to benefits. With the new site, you can view contact and benefits information, search resources for additional information, and contact the Board -- all online.
Log on to the new Benefits Connect to
- change password or register for the first time;
- view and change contact information for the employer representative, Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) representative, and/or billing representative;
- view your current invoice charges (and link to BoardLink to pay your bill);
- view member contact, service, and salary information; and
- access additional resources and support.
Paper Forms Needed During Transition
Our goal is to provide you with the ability to complete nearly all requests quickly and easily online through Benefits Connect. Through 2016, we will be working to reach our goal! Until then, paper forms will be needed to submit service changes, salary changes, and terminations between now and January 2017. Members will need to complete paper forms to
- change contact, dependent, or beneficiary information;
- change direct deposit or federal tax withholding information (for retirees only); and
- enroll for dental coverage or apply for supplemental death benefits coverage (when first eligible or after a qualifying life event)
For additional help, you can always call 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN); Employer Services will continue to provide high level quality service and respond to questions and concerns.
Employer Decision Support Coming Soon
Our plan is to open employer decision support next week so you will be able to begin to use Benefits Connect to model 2017 benefit selections and costs (throughSeptember 30) to determine the benefit selections to offer employees during annual enrollment. Look for an email with more details coming your way soon! For a refresher of 2017 Benefits Plan features, view Overview of the 2017 Benefits Plan. Be on the lookout for information about employer decision support!
Transformed Service Delivery: Serving More. Serving Better. Serving the Church.
The new Benefits Connect is the result of months of thoughtful design, development, and enhancement of processes and technology that support the Board's service. Experience first-hand the meaning of transformed service delivery. Log on to the new Benefits Connect today!
Questions about the Benefits Plan, your benefits, or payments?
- Log on to Benefits Connect and check the Resources box on each page for more information.
- Still have a question? Go to Resources & Support and submit a question online. A service representative will reply.
- Call 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).
Comments/suggestions about this email, newsletter, or other publication?
- Write email@example.com.