Getting Ready To Select 2018 Benefits
Here are a few things to keep in mind while preparing to review or update your Employer Agreement for 2018:
- The Employer Agreement details the benefits selections for 2018 that will be available to your employees on Benefits Connect during annual enrollment in the fall.
- Key considerations for building your Employer Agreement include who will be covered (and when); what benefits to offer; and how much you (and employees) will pay toward the cost of coverage.
- Be certain that your benefit groups are set up correctly; read Importance of Benefit Groups below.
- Late June: Web tutorials Considerations for Selecting Benefits: Building Your Employer Agreement and Creating Your Employer Agreement available
- Early July: The launch of Selecting 2018 Benefits section, on pensions.org
- Mid-July: Guides for selecting benefits and completing the Employer Agreement available on pensions.org
- July 17-October 13: Employers log on to Benefits Connect to begin reviewing, modeling, and building their Employer Agreements for 2018
- October 13: Deadline for employers to submit their final 2018 Employer Agreements on Benefits Connect
- October 30-November 17: Annual enrollment for members to elect 2018 benefits
If you have questions about the Benefits Plan or the benefits selection process, call the Board at 800-773-7752 (800-PRESPLAN).