Description: Provide administrative support to the Music and Worship Ministry of Bellevue Presbyterian Church. Implement and maintain administrative systems, utilize high-level skills in the performance of administrative support and operational support functions. Organize department work flow and provide guidance to part-time clerical volunteers. This position is integral in the successful ministry of this department, is responsible for supervising filing systems and preparing and recording accurate reports, summaries and data.
1. Provide administrative support to the Director of Worship and Music, including:
· Management of email and calendar appointments.
· Communicating via email on behalf of director to choir and volunteers as needed
· Administration of software programs used by the department including:
o Planning Center software management for worship schedule
o Groupanizer for choir rosters and communications
o All Office products
o Service U for room and facilities scheduling
o SHELBY master database for BelPres
o WordPress for dept webpages
· Create and maintain roster, directory, audition schedule, registration, attendance sheets and membership status for all Sanctuary adult and children’s/youth choirs
· Create and maintain budget spreadsheets for the dept
· Manage payroll for part-time music employees
· Other ensembles/orchestra: assist with preparation of music for worship
2. Sunday Worship services
· Distribute orders of worship for Sunday along with all elements to all participants weekly;
· Assign pastors and worship leaders for all worship services
3. Maintain music library and manage volunteers
- Maintain Worship and Music website along with Music & Worship Associate.
5. Other duties as requested.